6 levels are offered this year. Students will be placed to the suitable level according to their Arabic language skills.
- Beginners: Students learn how to pronounce letters.
- Advanced Beginners: Students learn how to join them correctly.
- Level 1: Students learn to formulate basic meaningful sentences.
- Level 2: Students learn to apply grammatical rules to sentences.
- Level 3: Students learn how to form singulars and plurals, as well as dictation.
- Level 4: Students learn how to make inferences from given passages.
Material to be taught this year: Al-Amal Series www.noorart.com/school_section/Al-Amal-Series-
Levels are designed to deliver the amount and depth of Islamic knowledge appropriate to the student age. We offer 6 levels this year to cover the range of ages of our students. Material to be taught: Islamic Studies Level 1-6 (Weekend Learning). More information about the curriculum can be found here www.weekendlearning.com/isbooks.html
Qur'an memorization and recitation with Tajweed